Gina Luker of Shabby Creek Cottage
Make this easy banner for any party or celebration, and display it with Command™ Party Spring clips. You don't need a reason to celebrate!
– Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips – this project used two
– Bunting image printables set – one for each letter of celebrant's name
– Hole punch
– Wedding favor rings (pending number of bunting flags needed) – this project used five
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Create a DIY name banner by printing out bunting images for each letter of the celebrant's name onto cardstock. Use scissors to cut out each print, leaving the top edge in tact.
2. Punch holes in the top corners of each bunting flag, then cut off the excess white space on top of the print.
3. Use wedding favor rings to attach the bunting flags for the first two letters together. To do so, simply pull one ring gently to open it, slide the ring through the holes and press the ring back together to close it. Repeat to attach remaining flags to spell out the full name.
4. Following package instructions, adhere two Command™ Party Mini Spring Clips to the door or wall surface you plan to hang the banner and insert each end of the banner into the clips. The best part is the clips can be removed easily after the party and re-used for the next celebration.