Give dad a unique gift by organizing his things in the mudroom. Command™ Products help add function and style!
– Command™ Broom Gripper – this project used two
– Command™ Clothes Hanger – this project used one
– Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack – this project used one
– Command™ Clear Large Hook – this project used one
– Items to organize such as hats, brooms and mops, dog leashes, dry cleaning, etc.
NOTE:Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. To create a completely organized mudroom, first identify which vertical surfaces you plan to use and clean all surfaces. This project took advantage of closet doors and blank wall space in the mudroom.
Following package instructions, adhere two Command™ Broom Grippers to the inside of a closet door. Be sure to mount them high enough to ensure the bottom of the broom and mop do not touch the floor. Then, insert one item into each gripper.
2. Create a place to hang hats by adhering three Command™ Large Clear Hooks in a straight vertical line on the opposite door, following package instructions. Then, hang one hat from each hook and remember to hang them back up when not in use.
3. To keep fresh dry-cleaned clothes from wrinkling, adhere one Command™ Clothes Hanger, following package instructions. When you come in from picking up the dry-cleaning, hang up to three plastic or seven metal hangers at once.
4. Complete the mudroom organization by creating a dedicated space to hang pet leashes. Following package instructions, adhere a Command™ Jewelry and Scarf Rack directly to the wall. Hang leashes and harnesses on the rack to keep them from getting tangled with keys and other items.