Make 4th of July fireworks that sparkle with these festive creations. Easy to make and hang up with a few simple supplies and Command™ Clear Medium Hooks.
– 3.6” foam balls
– Silver glitter spray paint
– Blue ribbon
– Silver, star-shaped brads
– Star cupcake picks
– Small screwdriver
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Spray paint the foam balls silver. Let dry. (Please follow manufacturer’s instructions and safety information for use of spray paint.)
2. Wrap ribbon around each ball and attach silver, star-shaped brads. Make a loop at the top of each ball.
3. Use a very small screwdriver if necessary to make holes in the foam balls. Then, insert star picks in holes.