– Command™ Outdoor Light Clips – this project uses 25
– Command™ Outdoor Terrace Hook – this project uses one hook in Slate
– Garage door with nearby power source
– One strand of LED Christmas Lights – this project uses a green strand
– Christmas ornaments – this project uses 14
– Ornament hooks – this project uses 14
– Outdoor bow
– Snowflake ornaments – this project uses seven
– Water hose
– Fishing line or string
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use a rag and a water hose to clean your garage door. Then, clean the garage surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. To attach the Command™ Outdoor Light Clips, remove the blue liner and press the adhesive strip firmly to the back of the clip. Then, remove the black “wall side” liner and press the clip to window.
Press firmly along the entire clip for 30 seconds and wait one hour before use.
Repeat step to adhere three Command™ Outdoor Light Clips in the shape of a triangle to create the tree outline.
4. Take one end of the strand of lights and starting from the tree base, insert the lights into the light clips. Once you have completed the base, insert the lights into the light clips to create the triangle shape of the tree.
Repeat this step to adhere four more Command™ Outdoor Light Clips in a zigzag pattern inside the triangle shape."
5. Use a Command™ Outdoor Terrace Hook in Slate to hang the bow atop the tree.
To adhere the Command™ Outdoor Terrace Hook, remove the blue liner and press adhesive firmly to its mounting base. Remove the black “wall side” liner and press the hook to the surface for 10 seconds.
For maximum holding strength, slide the hook up off its base and press the base firmly for 30 seconds. Slide the hook back onto its base and wait one hour before hanging the bow.
7. Hang the ornaments from each light clip using metal ornament hooks.
NOTE: Bend the ornament hooks in half to hang them from the light clips.